Google Classroom a platform for my students.

 

ICT INTEGRATATION IN MY CLASSROOM

My school adopted goggle classroom as one of the free blended learning platform. My children ware mandated to have excess to goggle classroom and they were provided with their education domain account for them to login using their student code. All the students were given awareness on the apps, and provided with the hands on experiences. I created one classroom for each section, then invited all the teachers and students. I created subjects as topic, followed by creating a timetable for the week, This was shared to the class and teachers. In each classroom i uploaded all the materials such as textbooks and other references. As per the schedule, I uploaded clear instructions within the stream. As a class work i uploaded questions, materials, notes, video tutorial, and my lesson presentation. Children were made to complete it within a time frame set. 

For assessment, I graded students work by setting the due date, Their works were corrected and returned back as they have an excess to it, feedbacks were provided during the corrections for their follow-up.

It was very convenient for me to keep track of student learning activities for those who didn't submit or couldn't complete their task, and for those were reminded frequently.


          









   

Comments

  1. Its comfortable to ensure continuity of learning at all times and anywhere specially during this time of uncertainty. Children feel more comfortable using google classroom and can visit any time for their notes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see still using google classroom la

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment